And so the thankfulness continues:
14) Football. Yeah yeah, but it had to be said…
15) Flowers from my hubby:
16) Mani/pedi dates with my mom.
17) Laundry piles. Because it means we have clothes to wear.
18) Chocolate (yum!).
19) Puppy cuddles:
20) Christmas music. Is there anything better?
21) Fuzzy socks.
22) A messy kitchen. Because it means I have food to prepare
23) Flannel sheets in the winter.
24) The beach:
25) The gift of baking:
27) The fact that I have 26 different things I can put in this list. I’m so very thankful that I have so much to be thankful for.
May we all remember to be thankful this holiday season. It’s actually kind of a nice feeling.
3 thoughts on “Thankfulness : Part 2”
Woohoo! Thankful I can read your post and be reminded of what I am thankful for!
Thanks mom! Thankful I can be a thankfulness reminder 😉