Seeing as Thanksgiving is on the 27th day of this month, I’d like to take the next two days and share 27 things that I am thankful for.
It’s what all the cool kids are doing anyways.
But seriously, like far too many in today’s society I find myself regularly guilty of being much less thankful then I should be. So here is my attempt to refocus myself as the holidays and “official time of thankfulness” begins. And thus without further ado, in no particular order, here we go:
1) My Savoir. For without Him I am nothing
2) My loving, patient, and so far from normal husband:
3) My always encouraging, Christ-reflecting, absolutely fantastic parents:
4) My siblings, both by blood and marriage:
5) My wonderful in-laws, who not only gave me my hubby, but continue to be an amazing support system, sounding board, and advice givers. I don’t have a picture of them handy, but trust me on this one. They rock.
6) My Romeo. (Yes I know, you should have been at the top of the list. But I did say in no particular order…):
7) My health, that allows me to do crazy things like run Spartan races, and my husband’s health, that allows him to put up with me, my races, and among other things my obsessive need to document everything that happens (trust me, you need to be in tip top shape to rise to those occasions…):
8) A warm and safe home to live in. Sure it’s small, but less to clean, right?
9) My church. I don’t know what I would do without them.
10) My job. I’m definitely more thankful for this some days then others, but it’s more than some people can say.
11) Dear friends. Do I need to say more?
12) Thanksgiving. Yeah yeah, I know it’s cheesy. But really, who doesn’t love good food, family time, and football?
13) Just how far medicine has come over the years:
To be continued….
2 thoughts on “Thankfulness : Part One”
Wow! Thanks for sharing. Quite the list so far! Anxious to see the rest.